Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I don't know why I try and do a Blog when I seem to never find the time to get on and update. Sometimes my life seems so busy that I don't know if I am coming or going.
Since I last posted Jerry has had his Gall bladder out and has recovered wonderfully, I have had surgery on my wrist where they removed a Cyst that is not cancer! Yes! and released some tendons. I found out that I have 6 tendons attached to my thumb...weird! I found out that I can eat left handed even though I still miss my mouth occationally. I can't wait to be able to have my right hand in working order. I have a month to recover from this surgery and it seems like it is going in slow motion. We sure take things for granted until we don't have them.
Lindsey is scheduled to have her Gall bladder out on the 31st of March-and after that she will be having her knee worked on. It must be the year for the Bradford family to support all those working in the Medical field!
Darron has been Layed off of his Job once again and is looking for another one. Shalese is due on the 16th of May. She has been doing well. Starting to look really pregnant and feeling it too. She is starting to have alot of swelling and I hope that she doesn't get toxemia. We will be having a Baby shower for her on the 18th of April. Its a Boy if you didn't already know. That will make 4 girls and 3 boys with this one. We love being Grandparents!
Well, I should get something done today. so, until next time......

2 comments:

  1. You are busy as usual. When are you going to learn to take a break? Cute background! Looks like you figured it out after we talked earlier today then! Love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you guys have been under a lot of surgeries. Hopefully you all will start to feel better soon. Take care -

    ReplyDelete