Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Beautiful Day!

Today is Sunday! A storm is coming in. yet, the sun was shining when we left for church. I love the sunshine it fills my heart with warmth. Today is a beautiful day and Mom is being moved into another room. There is a feeling of hope and relief that she is doing well enough to be moved. Her blood level is still low and at 25. I thought for sure that they would have given her a transfusion by now. but, they want to wait until tomorrow. She will still be unable to get up without help and has to wear her braces- one on her right leg and her neck brace all of the time. She feels better each day and hopefully she will be coming home soon.
I feel so grateful to still have her in our life's and thank the Lord for keeping her here with us and on the mend. Even as the morning progressed and the storm came in I felt the peace that comes with knowing that we are love and our life's have purpose. As snow covered the ground and everything became covered with a layer of snow it reminded me of how beautiful our world is and how fast things can change. Tomorrow it will be melted and Spring will unfold as the grass grows greener and flowers begin to bloom. Life is forever changing and as it does my prayer is that we can gain strength and become stronger in our relationships in our love for each other and for all that our Father and Heaven has given us. I know that he loves each one of us individually and that he hears and answers prayers. I am grateful to know that I can depend on his comfort and love as we go through all that we have and will go through in our lives. Trust in him and learn to listen as he leads, guides and lifts us each and everyday. Believe!

1 comment:

  1. That was great, Lynette. Thanks for the uplift! :) Love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete